The Faculty of Law of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem was established in 1949. This exhibition presents the history of the Faculty through its transitions over the years: Initial discussion about the establishment of the Faculty took place while the Hebrew University was still in its campus on Mt. Scoops; the Faculty’s first home was established in the Ratisbonne building in the Rehavia neighbourhood; in 1969, the Faculty moved to a new building in the Givat Ram campus; and following the Six Day War the University returned to Mt. Scopus, which became the Faculty’s home to this day.
| Chapters in the History of the Hebrew University Law Faculty
The Faculty of Law
Dr. Rotem Giladi,